Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Adele reveals why she keeps a secret Twitter account.

Adele Laurie Blue Adkins, popularly known as Adele, revealed during a concert in
Brisbane, Australia, that her twitter account was seized by her management team, claiming she was too outspoken on the social media platform. She claimed she had to set up a different account without the knowledge of her team, just so she could access the platform.
"I was looking on Twitter last night. They don't know I have a secret account, well obviously they do now, because I said that. By 'they' I mean my management.
I'm not allowed access to my own Twitter because I'm quite mouthy, and I say the wrong thing a lot of the time, so they took that privilege away from me".
On a recent Instagram post, showing the singer in the bathroom singing, she speculated she was pregnant with her second child, however she claimed she won't be getting pregnant till she's done with her tour.
Adele is presently married to Simon Christopher Konecki, who is the C.E.O of a charity known as Drop 4Drop, and also the father to her 4 year old son, Angelo James Konecki. This was the same charity that Adele requested her fans follow on Twitter, and that if they do, she would start tweeting on Twitter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment