Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Patoranking's Former Record Label Boss Involved In Domestic Violence.

 Patoranking's former record label boss, Foston, was accused by his wife,  Ajoke, of
beating her to a pulp.
Foston met Ajoke while she was still a runs girl, and went ahead to marry her in 2012, but Ajoke didn't change from her old behaviour as she kept on having extra marital affairs. These behaviour provoked Foston to beating her, even in the presence of friends.
Ajoke, whose Instagram handle is Sugardropzz, took to her Instagram, and shared a photo of her covered in blood, after being beaten by Foston. She claimed Foston has beaten her nothing less than 20 times in 3 years, and had attempted to murder her 3 times.
"He showed no mercy, still said to me that I was going to drown in my blood. He locked all doors, even balconies invade, I wanted to jump out!
The man I loved striped to his underwear in front of my friend and the abuse went on for hours, he had 2 of his own friends in the house, and they weren't enough to stop him, he was exchanging blows with them just to get to me. It was as though he had 5 men inside him determined to kill me", she wrote.

Her story was supported by insiders in Foston's record label, meanwhile efforts to reach Foston has proved futile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment