Monday, March 13, 2017

PART 2 - Tonto Dikeh and Churchill Olakunle's Marriage Crisis.

CONTINUED FROM PART 1.
  "Dear ‘concerned’ fan, Good day.


"How are you and your family? My regards, love and greetings to them.

"Now to address a little bit of your letter, firstly I say I do appreciate your concern. Then I move on to say thank you.

"When a woman leaves her husband, she takes her child because absolutely nothing else matters to her but the child. This is what I did and I happily give all access for his father to see him.

"Now my question to you is that did your source also tell you that he has never called for once to ask how his son is doing? I will admit, I personally blocked his access to me for the sake of my emotional stability.

"But nonetheless he has the nanny’s no, my assistant’s contact, my part time help’s number, and many other mediums of reaching the son your source claims I “took away”.

"He could use all possible mediums wisely if he wished to.

"Secondly I will let you go on the ill talk on smoking as I would love to believe you were just sent and ignored my drug test result or you never even saw it in the first place..

"As an acclaimed “concerned fan” I expect you to pray and not to indirectly throw “concerned” shades.

"What goes on in my marriage and home is my personal life, i’m grateful for all the years of support you all have been giving me but when it comes to the matters of the heart have enough respect to let us go thru our moments alone..

"Like I said earlier your prayers for wisdom on both parties would be more appreciated. No one knows what goes on behind close doors…I chose to make you believe and see what I wanted you all to see in order to protect even those that did not deserve protection.

"My dear friend that’s called marriage!!! God bless you immensely for even thinking about my family, God has never failed, God never sleeps nor slumbers, He is a just God.

"He never brings us this far to leave us, We will be Ok.. Once again thank you so much my “concerned” friend and have a blessed day!!"

SEE ALSO - Davido might be expecting second child

  Before the crisis, one would say Tonto and Churchill had enjoyed a blissful marriage, as the actress never fails to share her excitements on the gift items she gets from her husband, like the 2017 Lexus SUV, or a vacation they go on.
During an interview with Media Hub, she made statements of being assaulted by her estranged husband, Churchill. She showed photos of her with bruises, and went further to make public that she once ran to the Nigerian embassy in Ghana naked one day, after she was beaten by her husband. She claims the embassy has photos and video evidence of this.
Here's all she said during the interview;

"This interview is not meant to discredit my husband or rather my ex-husband in anyway. It's not to bring him down. It's not to make people hate him. It is not to throw dirt on him.
If there's anything I am doing this for, is so that he can be a better man and like I said so somebody somewhere would be able to learn from this from what I am going through".

"There are some things I will not like to rediscuss. I did post something about the STD. I am not taking back my words because it is not a lie but I will not promote it".

 "I will not go ahead and embarrass my husband in that manner even if I have. I will like that to just end".

"The domestic violence is real. It's real. How I lived to suffer it and go through it over and over again I do not understand.

"A lot of people have blamed me. A lot of people have said a lot of things. I have read a lot of things. I stayed back in my marriage not because of my child but because I believe you cannot be abused or you cannot leave a child where there is abuse and you claim you are doing it for your child. No. I stayed because I was doing it for myself. I stayed because I loved my husband with all of my heart.

"I stayed because he had begged me to stay a couple of times. I stayed because I didn't just want to give up. I didn't want to give up on the marriage just like that. People change".

"Anytime something like this happens, my husband comes up with a pastor who is always in the house the next day or two days later who is begging, who is doing stuff. Yes but we have never had a real counselling" revealed the actress.

"He would never accept that he is doing it. That's the point. that's the worst. And I keep asking him that if you are so ashamed of what you do to me then why do you do it.
"My husband has humiliated me so much with this. And for anybody to tell me that I am lying against my husband that even hurts me more".

Ghana police reports later suggested that the actress might have been lying, and that she wasn't assaulted by her estranged husband, as Churchill had withdrew a domestic violence case against her. The policeman who responded to the domestic violence had this to report;
"On the 9th of June 2015, a Nigerian called Churchill Dunni…reported to this divisional headquarters that his fiancee then, called Tonto Charity Dikeh has called damage to his property in his house…

"We proceeded to the place and we found out that some many things in the house had been damaged by the lady. We inspected it as our procedure demands.

"We took her to the station, she admitted the offence".

 The policeman confirmed that Tonto Dikeh once damaged the husband's property worth $15,000, and pulled a gun on the husband's brother, after consuming some amount of vodka.
 After being criticized by fans that she was lying about her husband physically abusing her, she decided to prove her claim of the abuse, and went on to post a photo of a bruise she got from one of the abuse.
She claimed on Instagram that she kept this hidden due to the regard she has for Churchill, who happens to be the father of her son.
Here's what she wrote;
"It has been brought to my attention my EX is spreading scandalous & baseless lies about me, he has even resorted to some very intimidating tactics in a bid to discredit me and my story.

"I would like to state for the avoidance of doubt,that everything I have shared is true.I went through those experiences and to the glory of God, I survived and I am a better person today.

"I would like to inform my antagonists that I have no problem with fighting back,I have said the truth and I have pictures and videos to back my story.

"I will not hesitate to use them to vindicate myself.That I have not shared these strong evidence2 date is borne out of respect that this man remains the father of my son.

"In the event that he will resort to lies in a bid to save face & further tarnish my image becomes unwarranted insult upon severe physical & mental injury.

"Let me reiterate,that my sole objective is 2help people,I'm not interested in smearing anybody’s perceived image,I strongly advice that you mrX be warned".
STAY TUNED FOR MORE UPDATES.

0 comments:

Post a Comment