Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Julius Agwu And Family Opens Up On The Comedian's Brain Tumor.

For some time popular comedian Julius 'the genius' Agwu, a father of two beautiful kids was sick with brain cancer, and had to undergo surgery in the united states. His family and loved ones had decided it was best to keep the news to themselves but later on had a change of heart.

43-year-old Julius Agwu in an interview with Inspaya recounted how he started having
memory loss and seizures shortly after shooting TV Series 'The Vendor'.

"All I remember was I woke up in the hospital and heard the story of my being in coma", he said.

His wife, Ibiere and sister, Theresa stated that it got so bad, and that Ibierwe feared of being a widow, and that there was a time he was almost taken to the mortuary as he stopped moving.

" So now I'm going to be a widow, how do I manage with this children?", Ibiere stated were her thoughts at the time.

It was after a visit to Park Plaza Hospital, in Houston, that it was discovered that the comedian had three tumors, one the size of a gulf ball.

"I started looking for my property documents to give my wife, one day when they were not home, I almost committed suicide", he said during the interview.

Following a successful surgery, the comedian dropped a thanksgiving song titled 'Second Chance' and has vowed to use all his platforms to to glorify God.

Last year he was hospitalised in London for stress related issue but has since recovered and assures his fans he is hale and hearty.


0 comments:

Post a Comment