Thursday, March 23, 2017

SIA Finally Shows Her Face In Public.

Multi award-winning star, SIA Kate Isobelle Furler, popularly known as SIA, was sighted at
Los Angeles Airport yesterday, without her signature black and white wig.
The singer explained why she has refused to show her face to the public during an interview with Ellen Degeneres, on December 1st, 2015.


"Well it's just so that I can go to Target and buy a hose if I want to,' she explained, adding: 'Or if I find I'm in need of a restroom, I can go in the side of the road, no one would be following me with a camera trying to get a shot", she said.

She stated that there was a time she went to get gas at a gas station, and while she was there, her song was playing on the radio and some folks were talking about her without even knowing she was the one, and she was so happy about it.

But I guess she has had a change of heart, and has decided to grace us with her face, as she was seen looking stunning at the airport in Los Angeles.

SEE PHOTOS BELOW:



0 comments:

Post a Comment