Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie's Former Bodyguard Claims He 'Fathered' All Their Six Kids.



Amid the on going divorce drama between Brad and Jolie, former bodyguard to couple,
Mark Billingham, popularly known as Billy, opened up about his 18 months as the guard to the 'Brangelina Brood', and also how he 'fathered' the six kids; Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, and the twins Knox and Vivienne.
During an interview with THE SUN, the former special air service officer talked about how he got close to the family. He said,
"I was Brad and Angelina's head of security. The military set me up perfectly for what I did with them. The biggest concern for them was the kidnapping of the kids, its all about money."
He also went further to say,
"Angelina and Brad are very worried about who goes near their children. I was there from the start, we had a great chemistry and they trusted me with their kids. We got very close, I was living with them all the time. I could take the kids anywhere I wanted to on my own. No one one else was allowed to do that. Even when I wanted to bring in extra people, they wouldn't ley any of them near the kids. They would lookout for them from a distance but they couldn't physically touch them. I took them swimming. I fathered them, basically."
Somehow I doubt Brad and Jolie would be happy about this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment