Monday, October 17, 2016

Tonto Dikeh gives up acting.

One of the most sought after actresses Tonto Dikeh has decided to quit acting and says she
won't be coming back until she feels she's strong enough to leave her family.
Tonto Dikeh who was a very big deal on most social media last week, received a lot of funny comments from her fans due to the massive weight gain pictures that went viral, and she addressed this by saying that she doesn't care about having a slender body, and that her interests lie in having a healthy baby and breastfeeding.
SEE ALSO: Nicki Minaj responds to haters for commenting about her twerk video.
She also stated that people shouldn't expect to see the same old Tonto Dikeh if and when she decides to return to our screens, but a new and matured actress. She said, "as a married woman, a lot of things change in your life. Of course you must have some sense of responsibilty in decision making, because it is not just your life anymore, you have a family to take care of. So for the respect I have for my head, who is my husband, and my neck who is my son, I can't play certain roles anymore." I guess that means we shouldn't expect sensitive scenes from her anymore.
We definitely are going to miss the old Tonto Dokeh! We hope to hear from you soon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment