Thursday, November 3, 2016

REVEALED: Beauty Queen Chidinma Okeke Sex Scandal (18+).

Chidinma Okeke, who was the 2015 Miss Anambra has been dethroned after a sex tape
of her and her friend went viral.
SEE VIDEO
A source revealed that the beauty queen has been having sexual affair with one of the management staff of Anambra Broadcasting Service (ABS), who in turn guaranteed her coronation. There was an issue when she refused him, after he tried to pass her to his friends so they could also have a taste of her. She claimed there is a threat on her life, and she took to her facebook page and posted this;
"Good morning all. This is Chidinma Okeke, Miss Anambra 2015, considering the need to make the world know the truth about the trending scandal, and what we have been going through before, then and now, I decided to address a world press conference at the NUJ press centre, Awka. But from the moment I made public this intention, I have been under siege of threats by my black-mailers and traducers.
They are seriously threatening to shoot me at the press conference, if I ever open my mouth to say the truth about the ugly episode. My life is under serious threat, if they succeed in killing me today, the world already know my traducers, the truth is unearthed".
Sources tells me that she has been granted asylum in an unknown country.
See pictures below:


0 comments:

Post a Comment